Milford
Address 404 E. Liberty Street,
Milford,
Michigan    48381
Phone No. (248) 684 - 6645
Fax No. (248) 685 - 0006
Contact Person Thomas Lynch, Mike Lynch, Ken Kutzli, Sean Lynch,
Full Staff Details Click here to view Staff at this Location.
 
For more than a century the home at the corner of Liberty and First Streets in the Village of Milford has been a funeral home.  Burke Holmes, Chester Arms, Henry Richardson and Frank Bird, each in their own times has served this community.  First Holmes & Arms, then Richardson-Arms, then H.L. Richardson, then, from 1931-1974, Richardson-Bird.  After Frank Bird's death in 1972, his widow, Helen Bird contacted Edward J. Lynch, Jr. of Birmingham who was managing the former Vasu-Lynch Funeral Home in Royal Oak.  On June 13, 1974, Thomas Lynch took over the management of Richardson-Bird & Lynch, which became, in 1978 Lynch & Sons Funeral Directors.  
   The original home at East and Liberty was built in 1880 and additions were made in the 1930's and 1950's.  In 1986 the facility was doubled in size, with new chapel, office and lounge facilities added.  It now occupies the block on Liberty between East and First Streets.
    Michael Lynch and Sean Lynch have joined their father and Wesley Rice, Kenneth Kutzli along with a staff of office and support and part-time personnel  in operation of the Milford firm of Lynch & Sons.  
    Since the 1880's this firm has served families in Milford and Highland, Hartland and White Lake, Wixom and Commerce and Lyon Townships.

_____________________________________________________________________

Map and Direction

Virtual Tour
© Lynch & Sons Funeral Directors Staff Login Site by AccuNet